B2B Key Account Sales Representative
Who are we?
IBS Group is a fast-growing business technology company operating in the Dutch Caribbean, USA, Latin and Central America that is changing the face of business technology. We offer a wide range of the most innovative business technology products and solutions with the main focus on turnkey installations, factory warranty support, onsite service, technical support
Who are we looking for?
For our Aruba-based operation, IBS is looking for a highly skilled communicator to join our sales team. The sales executive plays a critical role that leverages both B2B sales expertise and business project management competencies within our organization.
The sales executive is responsible for driving IBS’s mission, vision, and values in order to consistently deliver excellence in sales and service. The ideal candidate already has a track record of success in B2B technology sales, a large network of potential business customers, possesses a wide understanding of IT and business technology, gets things done, is very ambitious and result-driven, is an exceedingly good communicator, and relationship keeper, works tightly organized, is able to work cross-functionally, can work independently, is service driven, and eager to keep learning and definitely doesn’t have a 9-5 mentality. Most of all ready to work in a dynamic hi-paced fast-growing technology environment where he or she can control their own destiny.
Principal responsibility and duties
- Responsible for generating new business sales revenue from new and existing customers
- Constantly generate new leads by cold calling, customer visits, emails, etc.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts territory on a quarterly and annual basis
- Developing sales strategies in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and sales action plans
- Utilizing internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in your assigned territory
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding the customer’s existing infrastructure and future technology goals
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Manage pre-and post-sales process to a full extent, including delegating other department members where necessary
- Ensure that the company’s product and services can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Work closely with the technical team and customers to understand and capture requirements
- Managing multiple projects both locally and internationally
- Plan, manage, and execute project tasks and subtasks
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience level
- Track record in B2B sales, IT Services Sales, Software Sales, or Document Solution Sales preferred
- Experience in outbound new business sales
- Driver’s license and own transportation
- English and Papiamento fluently spoken and written
- Must be able to travel for work
What We Offer:
- Base Salary & Sales commission
- Bonus (based on performance)
- Business travel allowance
- Car allowance and more…..
This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is financially motivated and looking to take control of their future success. All candidates applying for this position must be authorized to work in Aruba
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE B2B SALES EXPERIENCE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION**