We seek a motivated candidate to support the marketing and sales team. Our Marketing & Sales Coordinator will help implement and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy across a wide range of marketing channels. One-part marketer, one-part designer, and one-part communicator. The ideal candidate understands best practices in Social Media Communications, Campaign Management, Branding, Sales Presentations, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Photography, Content Marketing, and a growing list of related fields.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Customizing sales and marketing materials to ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Initiating, producing, and maintaining excellent internal and client-side communications.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and tracking of internal marketing programs and campaigns such as email, social media, and digital advertising
- Provide support to sales with client onboarding, communicating design requirements, and managing campaigns.
- Regularly monitoring client digital advertising campaigns
- Assist with other marketing and sales projects as assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of marketing & sales alignment
- Strong writing and communication skills in English, Spanish, Papiamento & Dutch
- Experience with social media, email, and photography from a sales and marketing standpoint
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of administrative and/or marketing experience.
- Previous experience in graphic design and photography is a must. Experience in video editing is a plus
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Cloud, and Good working knowledge of email marketing platforms and graphic design applications such as Canva, and the Adobe Creative Suite are essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities and have the ability to quickly learn specific software
- Outstanding time management, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must be very detail-oriented, creative, results-focused, and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Collaborative and flexible when it comes to revisions and constructive criticism
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
What We Offer:
A great training program that outlines our products, systems, and strategies
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in regionally expanding markets (international growth)
A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
All candidates applying for this position must be authorized to work in Aruba